iCloud is an cloud storage powered by Apple that allows you to simultaneously sync information across your devices (Mac, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc). iCloud is very important because thanks to it you are able to have access to your photos, emails, keynotes, calendar, contacts, etc.. at any time. iCloud is internet powered and password protected therefore it is very important for you to pick a safe password to protect all of your cloud information with. iCloud uses your Apple ID/ iTunes Account information, therefore if you have one of these you automatically have access to this convenient cloud storage. You can access iCloud.com Login from your device and also from a specially-designed website which is www.icloud.com, we will guide you through the easy steps to sign-in to your iCloud account.
NOTE: If you forgot your passcode, or if a message says that your device is disabled, learn what to do. If you enter the wrong passcode too many times, you’ll see a message that your device is disabled. Then follow the steps to unlock the disabled iphone, iPad, or iPod touch. If you backed up your device, you can restore your data and settings after restoring your device. If you never backed up your device before you forgot your passcode, you won't be able to save the data on your device.
iCloud Sign in using your iPhone, iPod, iPad:
First, make sure your IOS is updated.
In order to do this Go to Settings -> General -> Software Update
If your device is up to date continue, if its not, please update it to ensure you have optimal performance and a better experience using this service. If your device is behind on any updates, this can cause bugs to occur leading to apps shut-downs and some of your information might not be sync correctly or might be lost.
1. Go to Settings on your device and scroll down to “iCloud”
2. Enter your Apple ID/ iTunes Account information
3. Double check your email and iCloud password are well written and correct, then proceed to click on
Using your computer:
1. Type www.icloud.com or simply click on this link iCloud Sign-in
2. A sign-in form will be presented, enter your email and password that are also the ones that you use as Apple ID/ iTunes Account.
3. Always double check that your information has been entered correctly and select the box at the bottom if you wish for your information to be remembered on the computer you are using to sign in. In order to keep your cloud more secure, make sure to NOT click this box if you are using a public computer, this will minimize the chances of your account’s security being compromised
4. Click on the Arrow ⇨ next to the password and you will be signed into your iCloud!